Partner in Oncology
Working together, we customize our services to ensure your specific research needs are met
Ozmosis Research offers services provided by traditional contract research organizations and site management organizations, with a distinct advantage – our oncology and drug development expertise. Ozmosis Research works with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as investigators to design and implement Phase I, II and III clinical trials.
We are a full-service Clinical Trials Management Company. We are a trusted partner for both large and small corporations, academic institutions, and investigators. We provide quality services to meet the demands of today’s complex drug development process.
Ozmosis Research is a social enterprise (not for profit) Ontario Corporation and we are proud to present our prestigious Board of Directors: Amit Oza – CEO Ozmosis, Pamela Degendorfer – COO Ozmosis, Mary Gospodarowicz – Medical Director of Cancer Services for PMCC, Piyush Patel – CMO at Inflamex Research, and Christopher Paige – Former EVP of Science & Research at UHN. This impressive Board will work with the Ozmosis executive and will bring broad leadership and scientific expertise to our clients.
A recent survey of top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies carried out by Applied Clinical Trials Magazine asked:
“What are the 3 primary expectations sponsors have of CROs when running a clinical trial?”
Ozmosis embraces an environment which promotes continuous improvement to ensure we are always exceeding our client’s expectations.
We always ask:
• How well do we meet your needs?
• How effectively do we solve your problems?
• How quickly do we anticipate what you will want next?
The customer experience matters to us and is an integral part of our core values at Ozmosis Research.
Partnership & Strategy
- Working collaboratively with sponsors to effectively and efficiently manage their trial and meet all quality, timetable, and metric requirements
- Considerable hands-on expertise and experience in clinical trial management and conduct
- Our experience allows us to actively manage trials for our clients, forming an effective partnership with them. This allows access to in-depth expertise in cancer trials that is not readily available in other CROs